Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
Total Deductions and Net Pay amounts are incorrect on the UK Payslip
Expect the Total Deductions and Net Pay amounts to be correct
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generated the payslip for the employee for the month February 2015.
2. Amount shown in summary page matches with BACS amount shown in the payslip but there are issues with both Total Deductions & Net Pay figures printed in the payslip.
3. Total Deductions amount shown in the payslip is incorrect. Employee has only two deductions both PAYE & NI. Total deduction should be 2300.91 (PAYE) + 410.94 (NI) = 2711.85 but the it is calculated as 3122.79
suspect the reason for this discrepancy is due to counting NI Employee deduction twice for calculating Total Deduction.
4. Net Amount: Since Total deduction value is incorrect in the payslip. The Net Amount is also calculated incorrectly.
5. Payment Amount: Payment Amount 4368.31 looks to be correct and it is matching with the amount shown in Payslip summary screen for the mployee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms