End dated payment Type is shown in the employee personal payment method in FUSE
(Doc ID 2008868.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
SUI/FUSE displayed expires organization payment types.
Classic UI does not show payment types which have been end-dated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist
2. End-date an active organization payment method type to 12/31/14.
3. Search for, and select, an employee.
4. Add a new payment method for 2015 via Classic UI and confirm the expired method type cannot be added.
5. Login as the employee in Step 3
6. Repeat Step 4 and confirm the end-dated type doesn't appear.
7. Log into FUSE and confirm the expired type is listed.
8. Add a method with the expired type and confirm the following error: No organization payment methods Available for the selected Payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|