Sales Lead Qualification Status Rules Not Setting Lead Status To Qualified
(Doc ID 2009322.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Lead Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Lead Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has a requirement to automatically determine the Lead qualification status on the basis of the following criteria:
- Lead Product is not null and
- Lead customer is not null
The customer has created the Lead qualification rule with following details:
- Created a rule set Lead_Qualification_Rule having work object as Sales Lead and candidate object as Sales Lead Qualification Status.
- Created a rule Qualified with the two conditions:
Sales Lead -- Primary Product Id --- Does not Equal --- NULL
Sales Lead -- Customer ID --- Does not Equal --- NULL
3. Set Qualified Action: Return the Candidate Value as Qualified.
When the customer runs the lead assignment job, the lead status is not getting set to Qualified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document