Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Lead Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Lead Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has a requirement to automatically determine the Lead qualification status on the basis of the following criteria:
- Lead Product is not null and
- Lead customer is not null
The customer has created the Lead qualification rule with following details:
- Created a rule set Lead_Qualification_Rule having work object as Sales Lead and candidate object as Sales Lead Qualification Status.
- Created a rule Qualified with the two conditions:
Sales Lead -- Primary Product Id --- Does not Equal --- NULL
Sales Lead -- Customer ID --- Does not Equal --- NULL
3. Set Qualified Action: Return the Candidate Value as Qualified.
When the customer runs the lead assignment job, the lead status is not getting set to Qualified.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms