Why Activity LastUpdateDate Not Updating On Adding "User" Record Or "Contact" Record To An Already Existing Activity
(Doc ID 2011774.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activity LastUpdateDate not updating
Using the LastUpdateDate field on the Activity Object to pickup changes to Activity Records.
The issue being experiencing is when add a "User" record or a "Contact" record to an already existing Activity.
The LastUpdateDate field only updates on the first add. For example follow these steps.
1) Create a new Activity and save it
2) LastUpdateDate field is set
3) Add a new Resource record to the Activity and save it
4) LastUpdateDate field is updated
5) Add a new Resource record to the Activity and save it
6) LastUpdateDate stays the same and is not updated despite the modification above.
Also have set the following profile options ,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document