Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Activity LastUpdateDate not updating
Using the LastUpdateDate field on the Activity Object to pickup changes to Activity Records.
The issue being experiencing is when add a "User" record or a "Contact" record to an already existing Activity.
The LastUpdateDate field only updates on the first add. For example follow these steps.
1) Create a new Activity and save it
2) LastUpdateDate field is set
3) Add a new Resource record to the Activity and save it
4) LastUpdateDate field is updated
5) Add a new Resource record to the Activity and save it
6) LastUpdateDate stays the same and is not updated despite the modification above.
Also have set the following profile options ,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms