PJO: Mandatory Task DFFs are Ignored While Saving Project Plan
Last updated on MAY 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Plan UI allow saving the project plan changes without entering the required Task Descriptive Flexfield (DFF).
Project Plan should not save without entering required task descriptive flexfields.
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for the task 'Manage Descriptive Flexfield'
3. Search the DFF 'Task Structure Descriptive Flexfield'
4. Check the Required option for all the DFF segments.
5. Deploy the DFF
6. Navigate to Project Financial Management
7. Search and open the Project.
8. Manage Project Plan.
9. Update existing task without entering the DFF values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms