PJO: Mandatory Task DFFs are Ignored While Saving Project Plan
(Doc ID 2014795.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Plan UI allow saving the project plan changes without entering the required Task Descriptive Flexfield (DFF).
Project Plan should not save without entering required task descriptive flexfields.
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for the task 'Manage Descriptive Flexfield'
3. Search the DFF 'Task Structure Descriptive Flexfield'
4. Check the Required option for all the DFF segments.
5. Deploy the DFF
6. Navigate to Project Financial Management
7. Search and open the Project.
8. Manage Project Plan.
9. Update existing task without entering the DFF values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!