Performance Document Not Available For Employees In ‘My Evaluation’ Page
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Performance Management
Performance Document Not available for Employees in ‘My Evaluation’ Page
Created a Performance Document (PD) Template with the document period 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2015 and ran ‘Manage Eligibility Batch Process’ successfully. But when login as Employee and check for PD in the ‘My Evaluations’ page, the PD is not available. The page is blank.
Performance Document should be available for Employees in ‘My Evaluation’ Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in Performance Management
2. Create Eligibility Profiles
3. Create Performance Document Type
4. Create Performance Template Sections
5. Create Process Flow
6. Create Performance Template and include all of the above which ever are created in previous steps
8. Run ‘Manage Eligibility Process’ by selecting the PD created in previous step
9 The status of process shows success
10 Login as Employee and check for PD in ‘My Evaluations’ page. The Page is Blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms