PJB: Create Manual Invoice Raises An Error 'The process has encountered a SQL or PL/SQL error'
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attaching a transaction to a manually created invoice line in Oracle Fusion Project Billing, user receives an error -
Error： The process has encountered a SQL or PL/SQL error. (FND-3318)
1. Navigator> Contract Management> Invoices> Manage Invoices
2. Actions> Create Manual Invoice
3. Under Invoice Lines> Actions> Create Line
4. Under Line Details> UnBilled Transactions (tab)> Events> Actions> Create Event
5. Complete the details of the event including the completion date, save and close.
6. Select newly created Event> Actions> Attach to Invoice line
7. Select the invoice line created in Step 3. Click on submit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms