Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lead Rank Fails to Map to Custom Opportunity Field on Lead Conversion
Lead Rank has been extended and then mapped to a custom Opportunity field during Lead to Opportunity conversion. Although custom mapping is successful for other fields, this field mapping fails to populate.
1. Setup & Maintenance: Manage Standard Lookups
Lookup Type: MKL_LEAD_RANK_SETID
2. Add Lookup Codes for the following values: LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH
3. Save & Close
4. Navigator > Application Composer
Application = Sales
5. Create a custom Fixed Choice List field on the Opportunity object. Create a custom Lookup Type for the custom field with the following values: LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH
6. Save & Close
7. On the Opportunity object, set the new custom field to display on the Simplified UI Details page.
8. Within Application Composer, select Application: Marketing
Click the Copy Maps hyperlink on the left-hand side of the screen
Drill down on the map.
9. Application automatically selects Entity Mapping "To Opportunity / From Sales Lead"
In Attribute Mappings, in the "To" column, select the custom Opportunity field. Select "Rank" in the From field. Save & Close.
10. In the primary application, create a new Lead. Set priority to LOW. Convert the Lead to an Opportunity.
Result: When viewing the resulting Opportunity, the custom Opportunity field is null.
Expected result: Field value should be LOW (Reminder: Data is successfully copied for other custom fields configured via the above steps - issue appears to be related to out-of-box Rank field).
As a result of this issue, Sales Lead data that should be copied to the Opportunity is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms