SFDC Move Quote Action does not Transfer Opportunity ID Correctly for BigMachines Quotes
(Doc ID 2016650.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a quote is moved to a new opportunity using the Move Quote action button in Salesforce (SFDC), the quote goes back to the original opportunity once the quote is edited in CPQ.
The steps to reproduce this issue is:
- In SFDC, select any quote.
- Click the "Move Quote" action button (It is possible this button is customized differently).
- Find another opportunity and save it.
- Open up the same quote in SFDC, the opportunity appears to be changed.
- Click Edit to go into Oracle CPQ, the opportunity still points to the previous one.
- Click Return to Opportunity, the quote in SFDC goes back to the old opportunity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document