Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a quote is moved to a new opportunity using the Move Quote action button in Salesforce (SFDC), the quote goes back to the original opportunity once the quote is edited in CPQ.
The steps to reproduce this issue is:
- In SFDC, select any quote.
- Click the "Move Quote" action button (It is possible this button is customized differently).
- Find another opportunity and save it.
- Open up the same quote in SFDC, the opportunity appears to be changed.
- Click Edit to go into Oracle CPQ, the opportunity still points to the previous one.
- Click Return to Opportunity, the quote in SFDC goes back to the old opportunity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms