Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer have the following requirements:
1. User Goup1 responsible for only entering new Hires and Pending Workers, this group should NOT have access to Person Management UI.
2. User Group2 responsible for Person Management UI.
3. User Group1 Create a Pending Worker with least information available at the creation time.
4. After some time, they want to update the Created Pending Worker record with more information but keep it in the same state(Means, without Conversion to Employee or Contingent Worker).
5. Now , as User Group1 don't have access to Person Management UI, they expect they can either do that from Convert Pending Worker flow without submitting, or they should have a new UI under same Navigation (New Person)that allow them to update Pending Worker information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms