Importing Customer Information, Not Able To Upload Contact Points. Import Process Ended Successfully But Contact Points Are Not Imported
(Doc ID 2017955.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing customer information, not able to upload contact points. Import process ended successfully but contact points are not imported
As the contact points are on the template, expecting to have contact points created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Batch (Customer Data Management -> Data Import)
2. Populate the data in the Import Template using the batch id in (1)
3. Generate the .zip file
4. Upload the file using 'File Import and Export' to 'fin/receivables/import'
5. Submit the ESS Job: Load Interface File for Import
- Parameters: Import Process: Import Trading Community Data in Bulk
File: Select the file that is uploaded
6. Once the above process completes, go to Customer Data Management -> Data Import -> Select the batch and Import
7. Review the data in the customer form and observed not contact points were created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document