Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uninvoiced Accruals Report is not returning.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter purchase orders with 'Accrue At Receipt' values are unchecked.
2. Receive the POs.
3. Transfer the receipts into Cost Management.
4. Run Create Univoiced Accruals.
5. Confirm, via the Review Distributions UI, the distributions exist.
6. Run the Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms