Fusion CMR: Uninvoiced Receipt Accrual Report - No Data Found
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uninvoiced Accruals Report is not returning.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter purchase orders with 'Accrue At Receipt' values are unchecked.
2. Receive the POs.
3. Transfer the receipts into Cost Management.
4. Run Create Univoiced Accruals.
5. Confirm, via the Review Distributions UI, the distributions exist.
6. Run the Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms