PJF: How To Invoke Project Approval Workflow When Changing Project Status To "Pending Close"
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing project status to "Pending Close" should send notification to a user.
1. Navigate to Functional Setup Manager
2. Search for the task> Define Approval Management for Project Financial Management> Manage Task Configurations for Project Financial Management
3. Click 'ProjectStatusNotificationApproval' task on the search
4. Click on Assignees, then click the box (SoaOLabel.Proj...), the bottom will show the business rule "ProjectStatusApprovalRuleSet")
5. Click on "ProjectStatusApprovalRuleSet"
6. Add Rule -
IF "Task.payload.projectStatusApprovalEventInfo.projectStatus" is "Pending Close"
THEN add a resource with Application Role "PJF_PROJECT_ACCOUNTANT%" and response type as FYI.
7. Validate and save
8. Change project status from "Approved" to "Pending Close" did not initiate any notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms