Unable to Edit Requisition Order When Multiple Purchase Orders Exists on a Single Requisition Order
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit orders where multiple orders exist
In order to amend purchase orders, users clicks on the requisition number and then under actions, there is an option to edit order.
When there are multiple orders from one requisition and user try to edit one of these, the edit order option is not present, even when the lines are filtered on PO number.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator->My Information->Procurement->Purchase Requisitions
2. Click on link Manage Requisition from the Task Pane
3. Search for the requisition that has multiple POs created from it
4. Click on the Requisition number from the search results
5. Click on the Actions button and notice the "Withdraw and Edit" option is not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms