Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2014 R2 Update 2 to 2015 R1 Update 4 [Release 2014 to 2015]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Force setting an array will cause all subsequent indices to also force set.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create an array set containing two Boolean attributes.
- Create a simple recommendation rule that force-sets attribute #2 if attribute #1 is true.
- Start a configuration using the array set.
- Make the array set size two or larger.
- Check attribute #1 in the first index. Notice that it force-sets the corresponding attribute #2.
- Notice that subsequent instances of attribute #2 are force-set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms