Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Simplified UI, how to make the child choice list have a default value different than blank after changing the parent choice list?
The scenario is the following:
1. Under Opportunity --> Custom Fields, Create first custom field of Fixed Choice List type name Sub Type and create for it custom Lookup codes.
2. Then create the second custom field under Opportunity of Fixed Choice List type named Sales Team. Create for it custom Lookup Codes and make it dependent on Sub Type lookup codes. Map the lookup values for the 2 fields.
3. Under Opportunity --> Pages --> Simplified UI --> Edit Summary page select the 2 new custom fields and SAVE.
4. In Fuse, in Opportunity, create a new opportunity and Save and Continue.
5. In edit opportunity page select a Sub Type value and then a Sales Team and Save.
6. Change the Sub Type and see that the Sales Team is refreshed and shows blank.
7. After drill down the Sales Team you can choose a value and Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms