"Save and Continue" Button Not Appearing In Related Object Lists/Subtabs Under Opportunity/Account/Lead
(Doc ID 2024114.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Save and Continue' button not appearing in related object lists in opportunity
Created a custom object called - TestCustomObject1 in the root of Common.
Related it to Opportunity object and have set up the pages to show all the related items of TestCustomObject1 that are related to the opportunities (this in SUI).
When in this lists, click on create and it shows the creation layout. There is no 'Save and Continue' button here, have to save, and reopen the created item from the list.
However, if create an instance of TestCustomObject1 from the object's page, the button is shown.
Is there any way to show this button in the instances being created from the list in opportunities?
Expect 'Save and Continue' even on the Edit Opportunity > Subtab of this object TestCustomObject1 > Create page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login to applications
2. Navigator > Tools > Application Composer > Application = Common >
Custom Objects > Create > object name = TestCustomObject1 > save the changes
3. now go to "TestCustomObject1" > Pages > Simplified Pages > Configure pages here
save all the changes
4. Now goto Common Setup > Relationships >
create a new relationship --
Source = Opportunity
Target = TestCustomObject1
Cardinality = 1:M
save the changes
5. now go to Application = Sales > Opportunity > Pages > Simplified Pages > Edit Detailed Summary layouts > choose and Edit custom layout that is currently being used >
inside this layout, add a new subtab >
choose Related or Child Object option > choose "TestCustomObject1" and create new subtab
configure other needed fields here
save the changes
6. now go to FUSE UI > Opportunities > Edit any opportunity > go to subtab TestCustomObject1 >
click on Create button >
fill the fields and try to save >
here we DO see only "Save and Close" , "Cancel" buttons;
We DO NOT have "Save and Continue"
7. come out of this page, go to FUSE UI > 'TestCustomObject1' - main tab on top links
click on Create button
on this create page, there are "Save and Continue" , "Save and Close" , "Cancel" buttons
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document