Alternative Location Table Name When Running Geography Name Referencing Process
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Geography Name Referencing (GNR) process validates address elements in location tables, such as HZ_LOCATIONS, against the master geography data.
Perform the following steps to run the GNR process.
1. Navigate to the Scheduled Processes work area, and click Schedule New Process.
2. Click the Name drop-down and search for Validate Geographies Against Master Geographies, and then click OK.
3. Click OK in the Schedule New Process dialog box.
4. In the Process Details dialog box, enter the following details:
Location Table Name: <<<Can HR_LOCATIONS_ALL or different table be used here?>>>
Run Type: ALL
Usage Code: GEOGRAPHY
5. Enter the country code in the Country Code field.
6. Click Submit.
The situation is this: in R12, in order to get the tax working for the US and Canada, need to get the geographies validated. To do this, ran the geography name referencing process and used HR_LOCATIONS_ALL for the internal locations and HZ_LOCATIONS for all customers and suppliers. HZ_LOCATIONS table still works in Fusion but HR_LOCATIONS_ALL does not work in Fusion - need to know the alternative table fusion name.
What are all the possible valid tables that can be used for geography name referencing process?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms