Unable To Search For A Account Which Is Specifically In This Format 'WC51302' In The Regional Search
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to search for a Account which is specifically in this format 'WC51302' in the regional search
1. Search for the prospect in Real-Time Search. (Default saved search is 'SearchByCustomers')
2. Change the saved search to 'MyCustomers' and set it as Default saved search using 'Personalize' option.
3. Now search for the prospect in Manage Customers (default saved search is 'MyCustomers').
4. (Check the value of Type field) search results the prospect.
5. Search for the same record in RealTime Search. (default saved search is 'MyCustomers' now.)
6. Search does not result the prospect and the issue is reproduced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms