Last updated on JULY 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to perform page composer based customizations. Shows the following error when selecting source mode in page composer opened from Classic UI Homepage and screen freezes when opening the page composer from Person Management UI. None of the page controls are actionable and the only way is to close the browser and Sign in to Oracle Fusion Applications again.
ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #3
- Sign In to Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Create a new sandbox and activate it from the Home page.
- Open Navigator menu and Click on Person Management.
- Query any person and click on person name link to open the details.
- Select "Customize Person Management..." from "Settings and Actions" menu.
- Person Management page opens in Page Composer but the screen freezes and does not allow to perform any action. None of the page controls are actionable. Only way is to close the browser window to come out.
- Close the browser window and open new browser window.
- Sign In to Oracle Fusion Applications again and select Customize from "Settings and Actions" menu .
- Home page is opened in page composer.
- Select Source mode from view menu.
- Shows the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms