Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Plan Org Development Needs
When a global transfer is done, the person doesn't appear in 9-box for an in-flight Talent Review meeting. The person's Potential and Performance Ratings become blank and fields are grayed out.
1. Create a Talent Review meeting
2. As Line manager perform submit the pre-work.
3. Perform Global Transfer on an employee. (Make sure you select the make assignment details (Job, Department, Manager.. etc)
4. As Line manager try to perform the pre-work, you will notice that the Potential and Performance ratings are disappeared.
It is noticed that the ratings would come back only if the user edits the Talent Review meeting and removes and adds the employee once again into the meeting population.
Expect that the ratings should be displayed even after the global transfer is completed for the worker
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created the Talent Review meeting with population including direct reports of Manager X
2. Reviewer enters the ratings in the Prepare Review Content step
3. Global transfer is performed for one of the workers who is part of the population
4. After global transfer, reviewer is unable to view the ratings provided earlier. The rating fields are disabled.
5. When the Talent Review meeting is edited and the worker is removed and added back to the population, the ratings come back for the employee
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms