Unable To Correct Unsuccessful Records Using "Upload Customer From Spreadsheet" Feature
(Doc ID 2032846.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see and correct unsuccessful records when using "Upload Customer from Spreadsheet" functionality.
1. Go to Receivables> Billing> Customers
2. Click on Upload Customers from Spreadsheet
3. Choose the option "Download Customers from Spreadsheet Template"
4. Filled in the required field.
5. Click to Generate CSV
6. Choose the option "Upload Customers from Spreadsheet Template" and enter -
• Batch Name:
• Data file: The zip file generated from the template
7. Press Submit
8. Once process is completed, 'Upload Customers from Spreadsheet' shows the batch with status as 'One or more records failed to upload'.
9. Clicking 'Unsuccessful Records' opens up CorrectCustomerData.xlx with blank labels and no data was seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document