How To: Modify a Dashboard to Export More than 500 Rows
(Doc ID 2034280.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user exports an analysis within a dashboard, only the first 500 rows are exported rather than the entire result set.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate to the dashboard and select the link to Open
2. If required, select values for any dashboard prompts and select the Apply button
3. Once the results are populated on the dashboard page, scroll to the bottom and notice that 500 rows are shown with an arrow to show the next 500 rows:
4. Select the Page Options menu from the upper right corner
5. Drop-down to select Export to Excel > Export Current Page
6. Open the dashboard in Excel and see that only those 500 rows exported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document