How To: Modify a Dashboard to Export More than 500 Rows
(Doc ID 2034280.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 13C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user exports an analysis within a dashboard, only the first 500 rows are exported rather than the entire result set.
Steps to reproduce this issue:
- Navigate to the dashboard and select the link to Open
- Select the appropriate dashboard prompts as required and click Apply
- Once the results are populated, scroll to the bottom and notice that 500 rows are being show with an arrow to show the next 500 rows:
- Select the Dashboard Page Options icon, then Export > Excel > Export Current Page
- Note once the dashboard is opened in Excel that only those 500 rows exported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document