Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs in the Taleo to Add Pending Worker flow, when moving from the Person Information stop back to the Identification stop using the Back button.
A Null Pointer Exception (NPE) is raised and the user is unable to go back to the previous stop in the train.
The problem does not occur if the user clicks directly onto the Identification stop in the train.
Also, the Back button works fine when moving from other stops (like Employment back to Person Information).
[APP: HcmCoreApp#V2.0] [DSID: 0000Ko_5myWE4UTvy8j8D01LHDo5001Pm7] incident 453 created with problem key "DFW-99998
1. From Taleo, bring application through entire process until they are in the Hired-External status.
2. From Cloud HCM, run the process Import Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data
3. Once complete, navigate to New Person
4. Click on Selected Applicants Tab
5. Click Administrative Tasks link
6. Click on Notification: New candidate XXXXX was imported from Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service
7. Click Convert to Pending Worker in top right corner
8. Pending Worker flow displays
9. Hit Next to go to Person Information stop and enter any required data
10. Hit Next to go to Employment stop and enter any required data.
11. Hit Back button and the Person Information stop is displayed.
12. Hit Back and get the NPE error.
13. Click directly on the Identification stop in the train and it opens with no issue.
The error only occurs when using the Back button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms