Phone Numbers Of Emergency Contacts Are Not Shown In Manage Person
Last updated on JULY 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Phone numbers of emergency contacts are not showing in Manage Person, Personal Information page.
In the Manage Person - Contacts tab and in the Person Gallery - Personal Information card (Personal Relationships), the phone number data of the contacts are not displayed.
All the other information (name, gender, date of birth, address) are showing, but the phone number field is empty.
The users are assigned a custom "Human Resource Specialist" role which is using a custom person security profile "View All Employees".
Expect the contact phone information to be displayed in Manage Person and Person Gallery UI's.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom person security profile "View All Employees" which is set to:
NO "Access to Own Record"
NO "Include Related Contacts"
Secure by Person Type (System Person Type = "Employee")
2. Assign this customer Person security profile to the custom "Human Resource Specialist" role.
3. Login to the app with a user having the custom "Human Resource Specialist" role.
4. Navigate to Manage Person > Contacts tab and observe the phone data is missing
5. Also go to the Person Gallery - Personal Information card (Personal Relationships) and observe the phone data is missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms