Project Related AP Invoice Does Not Validate After Correction
Last updated on JULY 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project related AP invoice does not validate after correction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create invoice.
2. Enter distribution line and assign a project number, task, expenditure type, use an incorrect expenditure item date (one outside of the project start and end dates), and expenditure organization.
3. Save Invoice.
4. Click on Invoice Actions and Validate.
5. Error message when validating (this is good) and invoice is on hold.
6. Check Hold error and see that it's due to Projects validation.
7. Correct Expenditure Item Date to be within the project start and end dates.
9. Click on Invoice Actions and Validate.
10. Hold is not released.
The user then has to cancel the invoice line distribution and start all over again.
Why does the hold not get released even after making the correction?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms