Project Related AP Invoice Does Not Validate After Correction
(Doc ID 2036520.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project related AP invoice does not validate after correction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create invoice.
2. Enter distribution line and assign a project number, task, expenditure type, use an incorrect expenditure item date (one outside of the project start and end dates), and expenditure organization.
3. Save Invoice.
4. Click on Invoice Actions and Validate.
5. Error message when validating (this is good) and invoice is on hold.
6. Check Hold error and see that it's due to Projects validation.
7. Correct Expenditure Item Date to be within the project start and end dates.
9. Click on Invoice Actions and Validate.
10. Hold is not released.
The user then has to cancel the invoice line distribution and start all over again.
Why does the hold not get released even after making the correction?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document