Fusion Global HR: Error In The Hire Flow While Trying To Go Back From Employment Page To Person Information Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Global Human Resources
When attempting to go back from Person information stop to Manage employment stop in New Hire screen ,
the following error occurs.
"A Person must have at least one name record(PER-1530194).
You cannot delete all of a person's name without deleting the person record."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigator-->New hire employee
2) Provide all required fields in Identification train Stop--> Personal Information Train stop-->Employment Information
3) Click Back Button from Employment Information Train stop
3) Land into Personal information Train Stop
4) Click Next Button throws the Error above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms