Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service, 22.214.171.124.0 version, Goal Management
Goal Measure sequence number automatically changes when adding additional measures
When a user attempts to add additional measures to a goal (after they have input and saved measures previously), the sequence number of a previously saved Quantitative measure is automatically changed and duplicated. This is in R9 with multi-measures enabled.
Goal Measure sequence number should not change automatically changes when adding additional measures
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service
2. Navigate to My Goals, Click into a current Goal
3. Click the Measures tab (we have multi-measure enabled)
4. User has previously entered and saved Quantitative and Qualitative measures once before for the goal
5. User enters an additional Qualitative measure
6. Upon saving the additional Qualitative measure, the sequence number 1 Quantitative measure automatically changes to sequence number 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms