Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Activity Management
In SUI, ADF error appears when user is trying to open a task related to a SR
- Customer is using a Custom Object "Service Request".
- This CO "Service Request" has been exposed in SUI with the related section "Activity"
- When user creates a new task in the related section "Activity", the new task is successfully created but when he tries to open this newly created activity, he gets a ADF error message:
- This ADF error occurs whatever the used role.
There was a code in a trigger that called a webservice in this object. But now the code was deleted and the error still persists.
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #28
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion application
2. Click on Service Request tab
3. Drill down on any Service Request record
4. Click on sub-tab called "Activity"
5. Create new task - save record
6 Navigate to the newly created record and try to drill down it - notice ADF error
Try the same for any other Activity and notice the same problem persists
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms