Team Calendar Only Shows Subject And Start/End Time For An Appointment/task
(Doc ID 2039679.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Team calendar only shows Subject and start/end time for an appointment/task
1. User puts customer and contact details for the Team calendar appointments and tasks details.
2. Whenever viewing activities from other users within the team calendar, should be able to see the customer and contact for that activity, not just the subject and start/end date.
1. Log in to Fusion Applications Simplified UI
2. Navigate to Activities
3. Go to Calendar
4. Go to Team Calendar
5. Select DAY view
6. Move cursor over an existing calendar item
7. Subject, Start Date, End Date fields data is visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document