Fusion INV: While Doing Misc Receipt/Issue, after clicking Generate LOT value in transaction quantity becomes blank
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing the miscellaneous transaction > Miscellaneous Receipt; customer enters item, Account, Transaction Quantity etc. However, after clicking the Generate Lot, the Transaction Quantity field becomes blank
1. Go to Navigator > Inventory Work Area
2. Go to Create Miscellaneous Transaction of type Miscellaneous Receipt
3. Select Item , Account, Transaction Quantity etc.
4. Click on the button ‘Generate Lot’
5. Note that Transaction quantity becomes blank after this.
6. In turn it will not allow customer to submit the transaction
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms