Not Able To Remove Participants From Compensation Plan
(Doc ID 2041905.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing a role assignment from the compensation plan the participants are still assigned to the comp plan.
1. Create compensation plan
2. Create Role via Participant Assignments > Create Role
3. Assign role to comp plan via Participant Assignments > Manage Compensation Plans
4. Assign role to users via Participant Snapshot > Manage Participant Details
5. Confirmed able to see the compensation plan assigned via role for participants
a. Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plans ... yes
b. Participant Assignments > Manage Compensation Plans ... yes
6. Remove role assignment from Participant Snapshot > Manage Participant Detail > Role Assignment
... comp plan assignment is remove cleanly
7. Remove role assignment from Participant Assignments > Manage Compensation Plan > Role Assignments, Delete
8. Run Deploy Compensation Plans
9. Search Participant Snapshot > select Participants
a. Search results show participant still assign to comp plan
b. When go to Participant Snapshot > Manage Compensation Plan, then do not see the assignment record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document