Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page composer based customizations implemented on Flexfield segment are getting wiped out. Due to this, unable to add EL expression for the Segment Rendered property.
1. Login to Fusion Applications
2. Click on Navigator icon.
3. Click on Person Management under Workforce Management
4. Enter person name and click on Search button.
5. Click on person name link in search results.
6. Click on Manage Employment in the task list.
7. Click on Edit button and select update.
8. Select the Action Transfer and click on OK button.
9. Create a new sandbox (Name : ApplCoreLongSB_FFIssue) and activate.
10. Select "Customize Person Management Pages..." from Settings and Actions menu.
11. Select Site layer and click on OK button.
12. click on Flexfield segment field and click on Edit.
13. Select descriptiveFlexfield in the page composer and click on Edit button. Flexfield Properties tab shows Flexfield Code as PER_ASG_DF.
14. Click on Flexfield Global Context Segments tab.
15. Select the segment SW_TestText in the Segment code drop down.
16. Click on Edit Icon of Rendered property and enter the following EL Expression.
17. Click on Ok button .
18. Click on Apply and OK buttons.
19. Click on Close button of composer.
20. Segment SW_TestText is found hidden.
21. Logout and Login again.
22. Follow above steps 2 to 15 except step 9 since the sandbox is already active.
23. Click on Edit icon of Rendered property. EL expression is missing.
Downloaded the sandbox (ApplCoreLongSB_FFIssue) and it shows the following in the file \oracle\apps\hcm\employment\core\ui\page\mdssys\cust\Site\SITE\JobDetails.jsff.xml :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms