Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In uDesigner, when trying to add a reference for a RFB line item, the source element is not saved after clicking OK
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a data element DE1 with data definition source = BP Picker.
2. Create a data element DE2 with data definition source = BP Line Item Picker.
3. In uDesigner, in a Cost Type BP (Contract) go to Reference Processes and create a new Reference Process that references the Request for Bid BP.
4. Set the Destination Element to DE1 (BP Picker) and a source element.
5. Check the "Allow Line Item referencing" box.
6. Set the Destination Element to DE2 (BP Line Item Picker) and a source element from the drop-down.
7. Press OK.
8. Open the Reference Process.
9. Notice that the source element for the line item referencing was removed and is now grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms