Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Marketing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Lead / Opportunity from Responses,
the following error occurs.
oracle.jbo.service.errors.ServiceException: JBO-27023: Failed to validate all rows in a transaction.JBO-27027: Missing mandatory attributes for a row with key oracle.jbo.Key[300000009160894 ] of type MklLeadEOJBO-27014: Attribute DescText in MklLeadEO is required.JBO-27014: Attribute Rank in MklLeadEO is required.
Responses should be available for a campaign.
1. Login to Fusion Application.
2. Navigate to Navigator -- Marketing -- Response Processing
3. Select any response from the list
4. Click on Convert to Lead / Convert to Opportunity from Action menu
5. Pop up message shows Lead/Opportunity has been successfully created.
6. Navigate to Lead / Opportunity
7. Try to search the Lead / Opportunity created from the response
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms