How To Configure P6 Professional Using The "P6 Pro Cloud Connect" Database Driver For Multi-User Access From A Single Terminal/Citrix Server
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to provide the necessary steps to configure P6 Professional for multi-user access from a single Terminal/Citrix Server when using the P6 Professional Cloud Connect Database Driver Type.
- The instruction provided from this document is due to a defect noted within the following knowledge base document - Error "TCVirtualTable.OptFieldIndexOf: VTable is not loaded - PROJECT" Or "Error executing query. Error: Internal error Invalid Session!" Accessing P6 Professional By Multiple Users Through The Cloud Connect Driver Type From A Single Terminal Server (Doc ID 2050317.1).
- The defect has been resolved in P6 EPPM r184.108.40.206 and all subsequent release versions.
- As such, the instruction noted under this document is only applicable to P6 EPPM r220.127.116.11 and earlier release versions.
- If using P6 EPPM r15.2.x, please ensure you apply patch set 2 or later so the steps noted within this document will not be required.
- This instruction will not be required with P6 EPPM r16.x and all later release versions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms