How To Configure P6 Professional Using The "P6 Pro Cloud Connect" Database Driver For Multi-User Access From A Single Terminal/Citrix Server
(Doc ID 2050297.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to provide the necessary steps to configure P6 Professional for multi-user access from a single Terminal/Citrix Server when using the P6 Professional Cloud Connect Database Driver Type.
- The instruction provided from this document is due to a defect noted within the following knowledge base document - Error "TCVirtualTable.OptFieldIndexOf: VTable is not loaded - PROJECT" Or "Error executing query. Error: Internal error Invalid Session!" Accessing P6 Professional By Multiple Users Through The Cloud Connect Driver Type From A Single Terminal Server (Doc ID 2050317.1).
- The defect has been resolved in P6 EPPM r220.127.116.11 and all subsequent release versions.
- As such, the instruction noted under this document is only applicable to P6 EPPM r18.104.22.168 and earlier release versions.
- If using P6 EPPM r15.2.x, please ensure you apply patch set 2 or later so the steps noted within this document will not be required.
- This instruction will not be required with P6 EPPM r16.x and all later release versions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Copying The PrmBootStrapV2.xml File To The ALLUSERS Profile On A Terminal Server|
|Configure P6 Professional Using Cloud Connect Driver For Multiple Users On A Terminal Server|
|Using P6 EPPM r8.4-15.1|
|Using P6 EPPM r22.214.171.124 and r126.96.36.199|
|Known Issues With Visualizer Using Cloud Connect Driver For Multiple Users On A Terminal Server|