Error "TCVirtualTable.OptFieldIndexOf: VTable is not loaded - PROJECT" Or "Error executing query. Error: Internal error Invalid Session!" Accessing P6 Professional By Multiple Users Through The Cloud Connect Driver Type From A Single Terminal Server
(Doc ID 2050317.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing P6 Professional on a terminal server (connecting to the database over the P6 Professional Cloud Connect database driver), if a single user connects to P6 Professional and logs in to the application, all functionality works as expected. However, while the first user is logged in to P6 Professional over cloud connect and a second user logs in to P6 Professional from the same terminal server, after the second user completes some action, the first user will receive one of the following errors removing them from P6 Professional and preventing multi-user usage of P6 Professional on a single terminal server:
"EVirtualTableError in module PM.EXE at 00374B9C. TCVirtualTable.OptFieldIndexOf: VTable is not loaded - PROJECT"
Event Code: EEQEI-####-#
Message: Error executing query. Error: Internal error Invalid Session!.
Event Code VTDCF-####-#
Message: TCVirtualTable.DoCalcField: PROJECT.other_user_exclusive: Error executing query. Error: Internal error Invalid Session!.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Terminal Services on a Windows server.
2. Install P6 Professional on the terminal server.
3. Configure P6 Professional to connect to the P6 EPPM database using the Cloud Connect driver.
4. Have a single user connect to the terminal server and access P6 Professional through the cloud connect driver.
5. Have a second user connect to the terminal server and access P6 Professional through the cloud connect driver, completing some action in the application.
6. Note the reported issue which occurs from the original user when more than one user connects from a single server using the cloud connect driver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!