Notebook Text Not Visible After Switching From Activities To Project Tab
(Doc ID 2050963.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notebook topics not visible after switching from Projects tab to Activities and back to Project Tab.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. go to projects tab select a project
2. go to notebook -> add a topic>add text in topic
3. go to activities tab
4. go back to projects tab and click on the gantt chart (the original project from step1 and 2 is still selected with the notebook topic selected but in the text window nothing appears)
5. click on the notebook topic created on step 2 - no text is shown
6. select another project and then select the project from step 1 and the text of the notebook topic is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document