Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 8.7 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 8.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though the composite report is mapped to only one Data Source it saves it with two extra data sources.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Enterprise Track
2. Go to Reports -> Standard Reports
3. Create a new User-Defined Excel Report
4. Add the desired Data Sources
5. Save the report
6. Look at the Data Sources for the report
7. Two additional Data Sources have been added to the report, Project Template and Detailed Resource Allocation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms