Fusion CMR: Receipt Accounting Needs to Use the Exchange Rate from the Manage Daily Rates not What is on the PO
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a currency order's Invoice Match Option is "Receipt", the date used to retrieve the exchange rate is the PO conversion date. This is incorrect given the Invoice Match Option value.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set different daily rates for at least two dates.
2. Create a currency purchase order using the first date as the conversion date.
3. Receive the PO with the receipt date as the second date.
4. Interface the receipt into receipt accounting.
5. Create receipt accounting distributions.
6. Confirm the domestic distribution amounts reflect the PO conversion date's exchange rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms