Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Company Workspace --> Templates --> Shells --> Projects --> Project Template --> Document Manager --> Documents --> Deleted Folder 'Folder A'.
2. Created new folder at the same place 'Folder B'.
3. Project Template --> Access control --> User Mode Access --> Document Manager --> Documents --> Done all permission settings.
4. Update Shells --> Selected 'User Mode Access/Document Manager/Documents' --> Update All Shells --> Yes.
5. Re-login to the Unifier Application.
6. Checking the new folder 'Folder B' in the Project --> Document Manager; which is not visible/not get updated, which is showing the old 'Folder A' folder only.
Due to this issue, users cannot update folder structure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms