Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have a custom multi select choice picklist on a Sales Custom Object, if the users tries to remove a previous value and save the value is not getting removed we can still see the old value, in the Simplified UI. The same issue occurs on the Opportunity standard object as well, for a custom field of type MultiSelect ChoiceList.
1. Login to SUI and go to the details page of either Opportunity or any Sales Custom Object.
2. Click on the MultiSelect ChoiceList custom field.
3. User has already selected a value in multiselect picklist (or one can be selected now and then saved on the record)
4. User tries to uncheck the selected value and clicks save
5. Even after saving user can still see the old value and also when accessing the record later on.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms