Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer found out that the Action Button on Opportunity Page Layout has
They did not make changes on the Action Menu items but only on the Page
Layout to add a new field. I suspect this has something to do with DEV
Environment's applied patch last friday.
This is a very Critical item as we cannot perform approvals on the
Opportunity record without the Action button.
When "Save and Run Assignment" is added, the button became available. This
option, without Actions "Copy Opty", "Delete Oppty", "Save and Run Assignment" . the button was also available.
But it is no more
Check as below :
1. login to applications
2. go to Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance
3. go to All Tasks
4. search for task = Manage Administrator Profile Options/Values
5. click on Go to Task icon
6. search for Profile Display Name 'Opportunity Assignment Mode'
7. Notice the that the profile option is displayed in the Search Results
8. and the verify if the Profile Value is set to 'Both'
9. click Save
But still not working and also :
. Changed the Profile attribute MOO_OPTY_ENABLE_AUTO_ASGN > Site = Yes
2. Removed "Save and Run Assignment" from Actions, removed the custom Action
Result: Action button is still NOT Available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms