Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Outlook show a garbled interface. Also Shift-Delete function isn’t working properly (only deletes the email to Deleted Items folder rather than permanently deleting)
- In respect of the interference/garbled screen display, issue appears to be happening when Sales Cloud syncs with Outlook.
- Issue started when Sales Cloud plug-in was first loaded onto Outlook. Since then have uninstalled the plug-in and all issues resolved themselves immediately ie. no more interference and shift-delete working correctly. Reinstalled plug-in and immediately both issues reappeared.
- Whatever is on-screen at the time of a sync becomes garbled, be it emails or something else.
- While composing an email, if a sync takes place simultaneously, the email becomes unreadable, and often the button bar/ribbon above the dialog box also becomes scrambled too.
Workaround used: Can be unscrambled by resizing the window as that also refreshes the display. But becomes garbled again at next sync run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms