Unable To Do Data Entry Into Federal Or State Tax Forms In Employee Self Service
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking into the PDF that displays, the PDF doesn't take the values entered, nor does it react when clicking 'I Agree.'
1. Log in as employee, navigate to my portrait:
2. Click on Add State Withholding:
3. Choose state and click ok (screenshot for MA which works, but LA is the one we are having a problem with)
4. Click on the edit pencil for the new state tax form:
5. Able to fill in various fields but unable to enter a selection for line 3
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms