Journal Approval Is Not Getting Triggered; It Remains in Required Status
(Doc ID 2054482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Capture Transactions-Record and Edit Standard Journal Entries
Journal approval was setup by defining a Supervisory approval rule and enabling approval for the appropriate journal source and ledger.
When submitting a journal for approval nothing appears to happen; the journal is not submitted for approval and remains with Approval
status of Required.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enable Approval flag for ledger
2. Enable Source for Approval
3. Modify the appropriate task FinGlJournalApproval
4. Assign manager to Journal creator.
5. Create a journal and go to Batch Actions > Request approval. Nothing appears to happen afterwards.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!