GMS: Unable To Pick Financial Plan Types While Creating Grant Budget
(Doc ID 2055784.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to select Financial Plan Types while creating a Grant Budget.
1. Navigate to Awards work area
2. Select the award name in the award card.
3. Select menu item to Add Budget
4. Manage Budget Versions> Create
5. Manage Version Details train stop, select the following -
Field> Financial Plan Type> Financial Plan Types are missing from the list of value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document