GMS: Unable To Pick Financial Plan Types While Creating Grant Budget
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to select Financial Plan Types while creating a Grant Budget.
1. Navigate to Awards work area
2. Select the award name in the award card.
3. Select menu item to Add Budget
4. Manage Budget Versions> Create
5. Manage Version Details train stop, select the following -
Field> Financial Plan Type> Financial Plan Types are missing from the list of value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms