Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do Global Temporary Assignment to New Zealand the following error occurs:
You must enter a valid value for the Employee Category field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query for Person Number and navigated to “Manage Employment”
2. Attempt a Global Temporary Assignment to New Zealand
3. Enter the Gender of the person in the Identification Page
4. Enter the mandatory details in the Person Information page
5. Change the location to a location in New Zealand. Other assignment details already copied
6. Error obtained asking to enter a valid value for the Employee Category field. The field is set to non-mandatory, and does not have any values for both Australia (source) and New Zealand (destination) legislations.
Therefore unable to proceed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms