Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Other Issues
Just gone live with expenses. Some users are reporting that on certain expense reports when they are looking at a report in the core expenses system with validation errors, they go to update the report and the screen then 'loop's between different expense items in the report. This prevents them from updating the report.
Expect the report to be returned correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter line information on expense report.
2. Click Submit button.
3. Click on error message for policy violations.
4. Click a policy violation.
5. The pop up page that opens is refreshing in a loop.
6. or error occurs just when clicking on an item
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms