Fusion Applications BI Publisher : How To Configure And Use Audit In BI Publisher For Fusion SaaS Cloud Customers?
(Doc ID 2059102.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated by MIMARES on 7.05.2019
Starting with Fusion Application Release 19B , BI Publisher Audit is available to SaaS.
Attached you can find a list of available audit reports to be used in your application. For these to be used you need to perform the following steps:
1. Login to your BI Server with BI Author or BI Administrator role. URL: https://servername.companyname.com/xmlpserver
2. Turn On the Audit Logging by logging in as a BI Administrator, and via Administration -> Server Configuration -> check the Enable Monitor and Audit checkbox
3. Click on Catalog link on the Global Menu on top
4. In the Catalog page, navigate to Shared Folders/Custom Folder
5. Click on Upload from the Task window in the Accordion Pane and select Audit.xdrz file for upload.
Please download the FusionBIPAudit.pdf attached to this doc and review the "Download Instruction" section to get the Audit.xdrz file.
6. After upload you will see the Audit Folder under Custom Folder with all the sample Audit Reports included
7. Before you run the report, you need to configure the Audit Data Source. Click Administration > Data Sources > JNDI Connection, Click Add Data Source. On Add Data Source page, enter Data Source Name: AuditViewDB
JNDI Name: jdbc/AuditViewDB. Click "Test Connection" to confirm the data source works, and click Apply to save.
The following reports are available as sample Reports built using Audit Data:
1. Audit Histogram and Concurrency Report
2. Audit Report Summary
3. Audit Report Single Report Detail
4. Datamodel Details Report
5. Dataset Historgram Report
6. Audit Data for Catalog Object Updates
7. Report Audit Trail
- Only scheduling is allowed, no online report viewer by default
- All output types default to PDF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document